Edit | Respond

Mmm... Toblerone!
Now I want some chocolate
mrwdd123 said:
>18+ years of age
You're joking right? Sarah is like 11 dude.
Virginlover said:
You're joking right? Sarah is like 11 dude.
> means less than.
< means greater than.

his comment of >18+ years of age Is still acceptable as he is saying she is under 18+
I and Virginlover, and I think most people, read that as (Sarah's years of age > 18 years of age). >18 years applies to the subject, Sarah.
Balduranthology said:
> means less than.
< means greater than.

his comment of >18+ years of age Is still acceptable as he is saying she is under 18+
> is GREATER than.
< is LESS than.
Maybe you should go retake basic math?

Virginlover said:
You're joking right? Sarah is like 11 dude.
Read it like a greentext. > = implying. It is an obvious joke on the disclaimer.
riderofbeasts said:
> is GREATER than.
< is LESS than.
Maybe you should go retake basic math?
As a mathematician, this is right.

riderofbeasts said:
Read it like a greentext. > = implying. It is an obvious joke on the disclaimer.
This makes more sense.
riderofbeasts said:
> is GREATER than.
< is LESS than.
Maybe you should go retake basic math?

Read it like a greentext. > = implying. It is an obvious joke on the disclaimer.
dingdingding! Winner!
Merry fn)king Christmas
there needs to be more joel sarah content. I feel like the only reason I like sarah is her super close relationship she had with her dad in the game.
clearly this is the best christmas present one couldve gotten in that family
Ohm I phucking God, that quality of body movements, expressions...I have seen couple of similar clips or gif's... Is there an entire movie somewhere? Who did this? Moar!