Loli ages
So what ages do you like your loli? I prefer 8.
I prefer something like 11 or 12, but in some styles it can go as low as 6.
ages above toddlercon
While i love all loli including toddlercon my preference is for around 7-10 ish
For me it's always been much more dependant on the art style, quality, and content. That being said I've got a soft spot (Intentionally ironic statement) for tweens. 10 to maybe around 14.
Physically? That's a good question, but maybe... 6-8ish is a cute age. As seen with Nanako Dojima(The former-6), and the loli waifu I have as an avatar Pearl Fey/Harumi Ayasato(The later-8).
Personally prefer 11-15, but occasionally find good images with loli as young as 9 or 10.
dyfo said:
0-11 :)
Z-z-zero?! What's the minimum on that? 1 day? Fetus?
I'm okay with anything, but my favorite range is 6-11, with 8-10 as the sweetest spot.
I would say 8 to 12.
Range would be 4 to 12 but sweet spot is 6 to 10.
gbsailor said:
Range would be 4 to 12 but sweet spot is 6 to 10.
My man, 6 to 10 is the best.
I like how almost no has the same age range
Gboysonic said:
I like how almost no has the same age range
Nope, and it's actually kinda awesome! So, what about you? oh and I forgot to add to my original post that I love toddlercon as well.
Harris_Vickers said:
Nope, and it's actually kinda awesome! So, what about you? oh and I forgot to add to my original post that I love toddlercon as well.
It is awesome. As for me. I dont have a particular range if I like it than I like it, if I dont than i don't. Its more of how its presented to me.
Gboysonic said:
I dont have a particular range if I like it than I like it, if I dont than i don't. Its more of how its presented to me.
Well, age doesn't really matter with lolis, their age is what the author says it is, what's important is how they look, and you can't explain exactly how you like it with just a number. Also, an age range that's good in some styles may not be good in others, and vice-versa.
Life_isn't_fair said:
Well, age doesn't really matter with lolis, their age is what the author says it is, what's important is how they look, and you can't explain exactly how you like it with just a number. Also, an age range that's good in some styles may not be good in others, and vice-versa.
I agree its more in the style. What really gets me into Loli is that balance or combination of cute/innocence with sexy as strange as that sounds but that's the best way i can describe it. An example would be https://lolibooru.moe/post/show/38602
Yes i like different "categories" and "tags" of Lolis or Toddlercon or whatever but its that balance that draws me to Loli
My preference is 7-12. And I love the differences i see. Never about what people have in common, so much as the significance we find in each other's differences that rock.
Hmmm it depends but generally 10 - 12 but sometimes I like Toddlercon as well.
Any age that's not toddler and is petite. My favorite character is Chino Kafuu. I could say my best age range is probably 9-15.
Gboysonic said:
It is awesome. As for me. I dont have a particular range if I like it than I like it, if I dont than i don't. Its more of how its presented to me.
I can't think of an original answer so I'm stealing this :p But in all seriousness, it depends on not only the scenario of the picture, but how sexy and cute the girl is drawn
I have a strong preference for 5-7/8. Not toddlers, but I love that sweet spot where little children's bodies are very non-gender specific, and the only real difference is genitalia.and behavior. Oh, and baby teeth are extremely cute :-). I don't mind "looking at" artwork including lolis as old as pre-puberty, and with particularly good artwork I can appreciate loli's with small breast-buds, but older than that is a big "meh". Tree-trunk torsos, cute round butts, slightly sway-backed with round tummies, baby teeth, and a brand new experience of the world.
I've said it elsewhere, but I tend towards the 'older' end of the scale, 14-16 or so.
I used to lean more towards the "jailbait" ages.. then I considered it a personal challenge to get as young as possible while still maintianing the features I liked on older girls (midriffs, hips, plump, etc). Over time the desire to be dirty and how "wrong" it was lead me to be attracted to younger and younger girls as well as older ones. But toddlercon for the most part doesn't appeal to me, because there are zero "features" there. In theory, I like really young and older, but it depends on the look of the girl.
I like them to visually be anything from baby to maybe 9. But remember, all lolis are over 18 years of age.
Boy... I thought this would be an easy question when I clicked this thread lol. I'm attracted to the female body across a pretty good range. Up to my age or older. But it's sort of with a different.. Mindset? Getting up to 13 or so and higher, breasts developing, hips starting to flare.. It's appreciating them as teenagers, almost adults. For the children, the lolis, 8-12 is a great range with maybe 10 being my sweet spot for 'adult' interest in them. Below that, it's more of an aesthetic appreciation, though there have been some very cute ones as low as 2 that have gotten my interest.