Lolibooru Suggestion Box
Post any ideas or suggestions here.
Avatars on the sidebar, like Konachan.
ShizKoE2 said:
Avatars on the sidebar, like Konachan.
It took a bit of hacking, but I made it work. Since this implementation is kind of a hack, let me know if anything broke in the process.
DMSchmidt said:
It took a bit of hacking, but I made it work. Since this implementation is kind of a hack, let me know if anything broke in the process.
Looks good, it works fine for me.
Is there any way of changing font size, colour and background colour in notes on this booru, the same way danbooru does it?

eg. https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2163993 like this
ShizKoE2 said:
Is there any way of changing font size, colour and background colour in notes on this booru, the same way danbooru does it?

eg. https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2163993 like this
As far as I know, notes are limited to markdown on MyImouto/Moebooru. See: http://lolibooru.moe/help/notes
Is there an advanced search on here, it would be cool to have one.
ShizKoE2 said:
Is there an advanced search on here, it would be cool to have one.
Did you read the search cheat sheet?
DMSchmidt said:
Did you read the search cheat sheet?
Yeah, just noticed you can search with sources that's cool.
I'm thinking about helping to add more doujin, if that's alright.
Somehow I screwed up when adding copyright to a title, and now the link won't show up. It can still be searched: [Inuboshi] P Panic! (COMIC Megastore Alpha 2014-12) [English] {5 a.m.}

[犬星] Pぱにっく! (コミックメガストアα 2014年12月号) [英訳]
However, you can't click to view the link (though I still haven't posted anything to view yet). Can it be fixed? I attempted all this on my phone, so that may be the reason it acted up that way
mamorinuku said:
Somehow I screwed up when adding copyright to a title, and now the link won't show up. It can still be searched: [Inuboshi] P Panic! (COMIC Megastore Alpha 2014-12) [English] {5 a.m.}

[犬星] Pぱにっく! (コミックメガストアα 2014年12月号) [英訳]
However, you can't click to view the link (though I still haven't posted anything to view yet). Can it be fixed? I attempted all this on my phone, so that may be the reason it acted up that way
I deleted the nameless pool. You can make a new one.

By the way, you can enter pools by typing their id number in the address bar in case of any accidents.
Cool, thank you :D
Sometimes I wish I was brighter... i'm looking for "add to pool" from my post as it says in Help, but I cannot see it anywhere. Where exactly is it? Sorry if i'm being a nuisance about this.
mamorinuku said:
Sometimes I wish I was brighter... i'm looking for "add to pool" from my post as it says in Help, but I cannot see it anywhere. Where exactly is it? Sorry if i'm being a nuisance about this.
Add to pool is in your post, under options at the side panel. Just under add to favourites.
I've looked, it's not under add to favorites, or even under options for that matter :/ i'll try uploading another image and see if I get the same result
Edit: I'm still not seeing it.
mamorinuku said:
I've looked, it's not under add to favorites, or even under options for that matter :/ i'll try uploading another image and see if I get the same result
Edit: I'm still not seeing it.
Oh yeah. You need to enable Advanced Editing in your account settings.
There it is :D now to do some loli doujin uploadin. Thanks
Is it not necessary to add copyright to all doujin as it says in the wiki? I see no one else has done the same.
mamorinuku said:
Is it not necessary to add copyright to all doujin as it says in the wiki? I see no one else has done the same.
Artist/circle and doujin name is more than enough. You can put any other relevant information in the description.
Does MyImouto 1.0.6 allow these advanced editor features? http://i.imgur.com/Ekt0zlM.png
Nope. How is that any better than editing posts normally though?
DMSchmidt said:
Nope. How is that any better than editing posts normally though?
I was more focused on Favorite/Unfavorite on the list.
I need people to start tagging ''cum_plugging''

It's a kink. Look it up. And some posts here is in need of that tag. Please help me tag all pictures with cum plugging.
Paradox_Edge said:
I need people to start tagging ''cum_plugging''

It's a kink. Look it up. And some posts here is in need of that tag. Please help me tag all pictures with cum plugging.
Kek what?
What about a Danbooru/Gelbooru tag update bot?
Domestic_Importer said:
What about a Danbooru/Gelbooru tag update bot?
Already running. A bot will fetch tags from Danbooru every hour for new posts.
Upvotes/Downvotes on comments?
Nitro said:
Upvotes/Downvotes on comments?
I'm a bit on the fence about this one, leaning towards not wanting them. It fosters more conversation without them. Just downvoting a comment you don't like into oblivion doesn't really help anyone. Plus, if we ever get trolled or raided that will be the first thing they go looking for. (I remember we had one very combative "artist" posting their stick figure art and yelling at people. I assume they were a troll, so I believe it could be a concern). If what you like/dislike is anonymous however, I think it would be great. I have a theory that we have a LOT more active members than the comments/forums/favorites would let on, but they're afraid to do something that will have their account name displayed. I know I was VERY hesitant for a long time before I became more active.
requesting a search button, my screen's cracked and it doesn't register any touch into the bottom corners. it would easen up my life a lot, it would eliminate the need to spam the heck out of my screen to find that one sweetspot that registers touch. so, pretty please?
Nitro said:
requesting a search button, my screen's cracked and it doesn't register any touch into the bottom corners. it would easen up my life a lot, it would eliminate the need to spam the heck out of my screen to find that one sweetspot that registers touch. so, pretty please?
There is a search button on the home page.