Favourite characters
Continuing on the recent trend, instead of posts, this time I'd like knowing your top 5 favourite characters. Remilia doesn't count, Schmidt, that's bloody obvious.

My #1 has to be Draco Centauros as seen in my blessed avatar. I can't lewd her though, that'd be wrong on multiple levels. She's too pure. Can't even rotate her puyos but she tries her goddamn best.

#2 is Vanilla from Nekopara. Not usually into this- but her voice is pretty damn good. Also best cup size of all the Nekopara girls. Would headpat 5/5. Also did an oddity and drew some of her myself, don't really do that often.

#3 goes to Eldridge because she's too soft to not hug. Or lewd. Or dual-wield for both. Never played Azur Lane as mobile games aren't for me, but I gotta say, out of all the girls she takes the cake.

For #4 we dip into an actual anime for once, Hakase the professor from Nichijou who installed a roll cake compartment into her custom robot Nano's arm. No more need be said. Was difficult deciding between the Nichijou characters though.

#5 is explosion loli and that's all. Good fashion taste. Also it seems like most of the art made of her pleases my sweet tooth.

If this list went up to #9 it would be Cirno, but alas

oh yeah also alacaster hit me up with that owo at the end, thanks
morikubo_nono
ro-500_(kantai_collection)
futaba_anzu
i really don't know. don't expect things from me.

hyouka_fuwa is basically waifu

and of course everyone loves kanna

o w o i m kind of pessimistic today. life hack: use cum as hair gel,
I only have about 3 characters that fit into the “Loli/Shota” section, but I’ll just name them and why.

#3 is Electra. She’s the newest addition to my roster of lovelies, mainly because I recently found her a few months ago in a game called Xenoblade Chronicles 2. She has an interesting personality, and a somewhat Boston accent to boot. She tends to be a little bit of a crybaby, but that may be because she has a hard time managing her electric powers effectively. One of my favorite lines she has is when she says “Let’s sock it to ‘em!” when you put her in your party.

#2 is Young Link. I know, I know- how cliche. I like him because he’s arguably the most powerful Link (he IS the Hero of Time, after all), he’s cute, the games he comes from are pretty good, and he’s just one of the Links with the most personality (still quiet as a stone, but his battle cries and movements say otherwise). He’s all-around pretty cute, and powerful. He’s like a little snowball that gets bigger the longer it rolls down a hill.

#1 is Otomachi Una. No contest, it’s obvious; she’s everything I want. She’s cute, she has the perfect singing voice (for my tastes), and she has a great boisterous personality. She reminds me of me when I was around her age. So innocent, so curious. There’s a lot of reasons why I like her, but that would take forever to explain.
Alacaster said:
o w o i m kind of pessimistic today. life hack: use cum as hair gel,
God bless. Also anzu is top tier I must say.

Otomachi_Unagi said:
#2 is Young Link. I know, I know- how cliche. I like him because he’s arguably the most powerful Link (he IS the Hero of Time, after all), he’s cute, the games he comes from are pretty good, and he’s just one of the Links with the most personality (still quiet as a stone, but his battle cries and movements say otherwise). He’s all-around pretty cute, and powerful. He’s like a little snowball that gets bigger the longer it rolls down a hill.
Definitely my favourite link, games aside. A ton of fun to play in Ultimate too. Also I appreciate you including strength as a factor, that hit a soft spot for me as a somewhat of a Zelda enthusiast.

Thanks for sharing peeps.
On here?
Well, Number one would be my main Loli Waifu, Pearl Fey (Ayasato Harumi in Japanese)

#2 Is the Dragon Slayer Loli from the wizard guild(and anime) Fairy Tail, Wendy Marvel!

#3 Is Eldridge from Azur Lane(Like Nitro, except I HAVE played it, and her signature skill is AWESOME!)

#4 is a sweetheart with a hint of edge in her OG series but really shined in her spin of anime(one with PLENTY of loli fanservice starting in the second season), no less a badass than the others on this list, we have Illyasviel von Einzbern!

and finally
#5 is the OTHER Dragon Loli, the one everyone memes about Kanna Kamui!

(There really aren't any shotas I care for except maybe Len Kagamine...)
And I really went "salesperson"/"gameshow host" with Illya-chan. XD
(If only this was a top10, I've got a few more. XD )
Turbotowns has good tastes confirmed. I appreciate the gameshow host description too, that served Illya well.

Also nice clarity addition for shota.