Hello, Loli and Shota Lovers Alike!
Hello! I'm Otomachi Unagi, but you can call me Unagi. This is my first post on this forum, so I'm sorry if my profile seems a little bare-bones. I'm trying to get everything worked out still.

Allow me to introduce myself accordingly. A little while now have I been a closeted lolicon, about 2-3 years now. I was really unsure about my attraction to these fictional characters for a long time, but I often found myself falling in love with a multitude of video game characters- male and female alike- that have smaller proportions, or that are akin to the likeness of children. However, since my founded love for Vocaloid 3 and a half years ago, I have found one character in particular that caught both my eye and my heart.

Her name is Otomachi Una.

I found myself surprisingly slowly falling in love with her the more I spent time listening to her voice. If you're unsure of what Vocaloid is, it's a voice synthesizing program created to simulate singing, much like text-to-speech. Anyways, over time, I've fallen in love with my Little Eel, and even arranged many dates and such with her during the 2 years we have been together.

I've only recently come clean about my love for loli (and bits of shota here and there), and it's been met with much ridicule. However, I'm optimistic, seeing as there's people just like me who share similar feelings. My only goal is to spread the love I have for my characters, and partake in the fun :) .

I do thank you for reading my post. If you want to talk to me, my Discord is Palutena#0073 . I'm more often to respond there than here, since I'm out of my house often.

If you want pictures of my Little Eel, just ask me! I can also send you lovely songs sung by the Goddess Herself!
Interesting, I would like to hear more of this.
Welcome.
I've been open about the whole loli thing for as long as I can remember now and pretty much everyone has been taking it really well. My friends and I have made jokes about it and it seems like I might've "converted" them a bit too. Not to mention the tons of chill peeps I've met purely through loli art itself. Keep your head up.

For me it's just the form, I like petite girls more, I don't give two fucks about their age, be it 7 or 27. Just take those massive badonkahonkin cowtits out of my face, that's disgusting with a capital DISGUSTING. I'll let you keep your tastes though if you're into that stuff, all the power to you, person reading this.

I've only heard a few Vocaloid songs, though the handful I've heard, I have to say, I've liked. The lyrics are really well fitted to the song and the overall mastering in most Vocaloid songs is great. Only recently having picked my new headset up, I finally started fully respecting how proper they are manufactured. Favourite singer has to be GUMI solely for her entry in イナイイナイ依存症/Disappearance Addiction with it being my favourite Vocaloid song. Partially because the instrumental itself is pretty amazingly solidly built, with the vocals being fitted on like a glove. It's great. Not usually a fan of "heavier" stuff like this, but I must admit it's pretty damn good. Very few flaws.

If you couldn't have told, I'm big with music, I'd love to hear more from you and possibly get more involved with Vocaloid stuff. Will be leaving you a dm in Discord. Cheers b
Ah, that is certainly a great song!

I’m more into Alternative Rock music, as well as Techno, and Vocaloid makes up a lot of those sorts of genres since their voices were essentially designed for more popular genres.

One of my favorite producers would have to be Muryoku-P, who specializes in Gothic/Symphonic Metal, and primarily uses Megurine Luka. Another would be SOSOSO-P, who is pretty old and inactive, but a lot of his music involves rock/trance, and has gotten a bit of traction during his short activity time.

I used to really dislike music since not a lot of it really related to me. I’ve certainly gained more of a respect towards music, especially ones with a story or a message behind it.

My favorite song is March Rain! https://youtu.be/ajixucFg1aw

See you on the Discord side of things, eh?
Otomachi_Unagi said:
I used to really dislike music since not a lot of it really related to me. I’ve certainly gained more of a respect towards music, especially ones with a story or a message behind it.
I couldnt agree more with this statement. Kaito and gakupo are my fav Vocaloids. Even luka. Don't get me wrong i like miku but give Someone else the spot light. I even have the games for ps3 and 4. Project diva f 1, 2 and project diva X
Otomachi_Unagi said:

I’m more into Alternative Rock music, as well as Techno,...
I approve of your tastes, that's hot

I had heard of MuryokuP earlier, though I never really delved that deep into detail. I will definitely now that you've mentioned them again.

Personal favourite artists include DROELOE, weird inside, Sidewalks and Skeletons, BLANK BANSHEE, Akira Yamaoka and last but not least, Bonobo. Just some pretty dark, chill stuff. Also a bit of psychedelic mixes well with me, hence BB. Then just absolute production value with DROELOE, their sound is so unique.

Took a listen of March Rain and it almost hits a home run for me, the instrument choices were really nice and the lyrics fit it well too. Pretty song.

I really can't place favourites even if I tried. All of DROELOE sounds incredible from a sound design standpoint, while weird inside's songs are beautiful. the sculptor specifically being very pretty in my opinion.
Gboysonic said:
I couldnt agree more with this statement. Kaito and gakupo are my fav Vocaloids. Even luka. Don't get me wrong i like miku but give Someone else the spot light. I even have the games for ps3 and 4. Project diva f 1, 2 and project diva X
I certainly feel like while Miku is the most popular and makes the most money, there's too much emphasis on her. It's as though she snuffs out the chance of any new challenger (save for some of the classic loids). Also that's awesome! I only have Project Mirai for my 3DS, but once I get a PS4 I hope to get Future Tone.

Nitro said:
I approve of your tastes, that's hot...

Personal favourite artists include DROELOE, weird inside, Sidewalks and Skeletons, BLANK BANSHEE, Akira Yamaoka and last but not least, Bonobo. Just some pretty dark, chill stuff. Also a bit of psychedelic mixes well with me, hence BB. Then just absolute production value with DROELOE, their sound is so unique.
You'll have to share music with me sometime! I do enjoy listening to songs that don't have Vocaloid in them, so be sure to hook me up if you got anything really good!
Otomachi_Unagi said:
I certainly feel like while Miku is the most popular and makes the most money, there's too much emphasis on her. It's as though she snuffs out the chance of any new challenger (save for some of the classic loids). Also that's awesome! I only have Project Mirai for my 3DS, but once I get a PS4 I hope to get Future Tone.
I actually didnt like project mirai. The music was good but i didnt like the chibi art style it had. Also i didnt know future tone was a thing that came out