I need assistance from smart people
I made a wiki page here, about how to make wiki pages but my knowledge of this site is lacking, so if I could have some assistance from people who know what they are talking about, that would be great.

It's intended to be guidelines for updating our already existing pages by janitors and for people to make new pages.
Was this not a good idea?
It is a good idea, but I think there's few people here who ever wrote a wiki page. I guess most of the wiki was written by DMSchmidt and Domestic_Importer, so maybe PM them?

Also, you are giving so many ideas it's hard to follow, especially since this site changed very little since it went on air so it's neiter used to nor prepared to change things (but I agree it should).
Life_isn't_fair said:
the wiki was written by DMSchmidt and Domestic_Importer, so maybe PM them?
I haaaaave. I feel like I'm a bother, especially to DMSchmidt. He's here for the lolis, the site is just in support of that so it's not too important that he make it "cool". I understand that.

I'm not trying to force anyone to do anything, acknowledgement would be nice though.
alacaster said:
I haaaaave. I feel like I'm a bother, especially to DMSchmidt. He's here for the lolis, the site is just in support of that so it's not too important that he make it "cool". I understand that.

I'm not trying to force anyone to do anything, acknowledgement would be nice though.
Sorry. I get so many pointless PMs that I forget to reply sometimes. I wish they'd use the forum instead...
alacaster said:
You've been acknowledged by me.