Video player
It's been borked on both PC and phone for AAAAGES. Why has nobody adressed and fixed it yet? I can't scroll backwards, I can't scroll forwards. I can only pause, restart and make it fullscreen.

We really need a new video player on this site. One that actually works. :U
I have only seen this site using the WWW browser to play videos. If you there is perhaps a video player associated with Lolibooru, then provide a link to a video which uses that player so that we can look into it.
Paradox_Edge said:
It's been borked on both PC and phone for AAAAGES. Why has nobody adressed and fixed it yet? I can't scroll backwards, I can't scroll forwards. I can only pause, restart and make it fullscreen.

We really need a new video player on this site. One that actually works. :U
Yeah, though I don't usually watch videos, this is a big issue. I think it's the default HTML video player, so there's nothing we can do about it. We could implement an open source video player, but I don't know how much work that would be.
Forum #789 is about this issue. I don't really know how to fix it. FYI, Firefox's video player seems to be able to get around this issue.
Paradox_Edge, your complaint is about your WWW browsers, not this site. File a feature request with the maker of your browser if you want an improvement. Or, don't use the browser to view the video. You can give the direct link to a video player such as MPV or VLC.