Just asking for an ok to transfer another community's gallery here
I'm not sure what the best way to contact management is, but I'd like to fully transfer a Shimmie2 gallery (likely with a macro) to here. I'm from a community called RFH and we have the following issues:

-missing or incorrect tags that nobody is willing or able to spend the time to fix (I may even post them here with no tags to avoid any confusion)

-It doesn't run well on my server, with the amount of images and tags that are currently there versus the resources of my cheap server

-Not enough people use it to be worth the trouble of maintaining

-I don't really want the responsibility of dealing with potential copyright issues and such

While our community is called "Rule Free Hentai", there is a de facto focus on loli/shota/toddlercon content so that's why I was thinking of transferring it here. I could even donate a few bucks to lolibooru if you'd like as I'd be downgrading my server after completing this transfer, saving some cash. I'd like to point out though that we don't have any rules about non-loli or western-style content so there could be some of that stuff mixed into my gallery. Our only real gallery rule is that posts have to be hentai-related and nothing illegal can be posted. I have no desire to transfer over any comments due to the technical and administrative complication of doing so (as RFH probably has more lax moderation than this place does).
How exactly do you intend to move all of that content over here? MyImouto and Shimmie2 are not compatible with each other.

If you intend to make a massive dump of new posts, then we wouldn't be able to handle it. We have very little actual contributors here, and even less staff. I took a quick glance, and it seems you have about 18700 posts over at your gallery. Sorting through all of it to conform to our rules would be beyond our capabilities.
DMSchmidt said:
How exactly do you intend to move all of that content over here? MyImouto and Shimmie2 are not compatible with each other.

If you intend to make a massive dump of new posts, then we wouldn't be able to handle it. We have very little actual contributors here, and even less staff. I took a quick glance, and it seems you have about 18700 posts over at your gallery. Sorting through all of it to conform to our rules would be beyond our capabilities.
I was just going to use a macro to click the upload button over and over (I used a similar technique to get some of them into RFH's gallery in the first place from a few image dumps I downloaded). Our gallery is located at http://RFH.icu or https://panhost.xyz . Mind linking me to your rules? If I think we're likely to have a very high level of noncompliant content, I definitely won't bother with this. I'm thinking I could limit the amount I upload per day to keep it reasonable to go through. Also, could you recommend a place to dump a large amount of hentai images uploaded to a place with lax moderation and messy or missing tags?
pangaea said:
I was just going to use a macro to click the upload button over and over (I used a similar technique to get some of them into RFH's gallery in the first place from a few image dumps I downloaded).
That sounds interesting. Can you elaborate?

pangaea said:
Mind linking me to your rules?
You can find them on the wiki.

pangaea said:
I'm thinking I could limit the amount I upload per day to keep it reasonable to go through.
That would be fine I think. All new posts need to be approved anyway.

pangaea said:
Also, could you recommend a place to dump a large amount of hentai images uploaded to a place with lax moderation and messy or missing tags?
Not sure. Maybe you can make a torrent on nyaa? Also try asking on the Gelbooru forums.