3dcg
What program/programs you using to make these 3d models?
Most of them are done with Daz3D or Poser. However, most of the models you are seeing are not customs, but commercially available.
I would also like to start with 3d rendering but man has to pay for the models at daz3d but as I should start I do not know daz3d is not right for me I do not understand anything
LoliconGod said:
I would also like to start with 3d rendering but man has to pay for the models at daz3d but as I should start I do not know daz3d is not right for me I do not understand anything
It takes time and practice. While the models cost, they generally do not cost much. The program itself is free and comes with a small amount of models to get you started learning. Other programs can cost hundreds, even thousands of dollars, and the models are still sold separately, and can cost hundreds, even thousands of dollars. Poser is very similar to DAZ, they even use many of the same models, but the program itself cost's some $800 last time I checked.

The models (people) for Daz generally run about $40, but can go as high as $2-300 if you buy the whole kit (that includes every morph, pose file, skin and surface file, hair, and clothing item made for that model at the time it was released).