Looking for PHP programmers
I'm seeking out programmers who know PHP and maybe Ruby. I need help fixing bugs in MyImouto (the booru software) and possibly implement new features. Anyone interested should reply to this thread, DM me, or send an email to [email protected]
I have a lot of experience with PHP and a fair amount with Ruby. I'm also fairly familiar with the Moebooru code that MyImouto was based on. I tend to be fairly busy most of the time, but I should be able to help some.
Yeah, I think some knowledge of Ruby would be useful, just to reference Moebooru every once in a while.

Thanks for the reply, by the way. I will DM you.
DMSchmidt said:
I'm seeking out programmers who know PHP and maybe Ruby. I need help fixing bugs in MyImouto (the booru software) and possibly implement new features. Anyone interested should reply to this thread, DM me, or send an email to [email protected]
Having trouble viewing any more than the first images on screen, per page. Note: I had to find you through duck duck go you are not searchable from google. The 1st amendment is under siege! Fight on, gents/ possibly lady-gents.
HOPE THIS FINDS YOU IN GOOD SPIRITS!
I'm also a PHP programmer with a few years of industry experience under my belt working at a large e-commerce company (won't name which). I'd love to help out as well.