Looking for PHP programmers
I'm seeking out programmers who know PHP and maybe Ruby. I need help fixing bugs in MyImouto (the booru software) and possibly implement new features. Anyone interested should reply to this thread, DM me, or send an email to [email protected]
I have a lot of experience with PHP and a fair amount with Ruby. I'm also fairly familiar with the Moebooru code that MyImouto was based on. I tend to be fairly busy most of the time, but I should be able to help some.
Yeah, I think some knowledge of Ruby would be useful, just to reference Moebooru every once in a while.

Thanks for the reply, by the way. I will DM you.
DMSchmidt said:
I'm seeking out programmers who know PHP and maybe Ruby. I need help fixing bugs in MyImouto (the booru software) and possibly implement new features. Anyone interested should reply to this thread, DM me, or send an email to [email protected]
Having trouble viewing any more than the first images on screen, per page. Note: I had to find you through duck duck go you are not searchable from google. The 1st amendment is under siege! Fight on, gents/ possibly lady-gents.
HOPE THIS FINDS YOU IN GOOD SPIRITS!
I'm also a PHP programmer with a few years of industry experience under my belt working at a large e-commerce company (won't name which). I'd love to help out as well.
I'm your PHP man 10 years experience. full stack dev and love the loli
Sorry if I'm a bit late, but I know a bunch of PHP and have also taken a course on Ruby. I'd be willing to do a bit of help, for free™.
I'm a hacker who programs mostly PHP for the purposes of interacting with APIs like 4chan and tumblr to scrape hentai as effectively and efficiently as possible. I write mostly functional paradigm code (OOB is abhorrent to me) and can write a complete and functional tool in under five hours for all but the most complex jobs. I also can write SQL stuff and interact with most types of DBs but it's a painful process for me.
!gQWmt8Ogk2 said:
I'm a hacker who programs mostly PHP for the purposes of interacting with APIs like 4chan and tumblr to scrape hentai as effectively and efficiently as possible.
This is clearly a very noble way to use your skills.
PHP dev here that would love to help out in any way that I can.
Which version are you using? The querwurzelt's fork, Yushe's fork, the original 2014's archive or another/custom?
aionv1fb said:
Which version are you using? The querwurzelt's fork, Yushe's fork, the original 2014's archive or another/custom?
We're running the latest release by the original developer, albeit slightly customised by me since then. Mostly to add video support and minor bug fixes. Are there any significant differences between the forks? I had thought they were merely to mirror the project.