Lolicon Discord
I don't know if this was stated before, but is there any Loli Discord Server? I know that it is basically impossible to be advertised publicly as one report is all that is needed to get that server terminated, but, like, private invites or something. Is there anyone around here that has that kind of server? If so, then tell me in here so I can hit you up on Discord or something.
there are multiple, most of them are private and not very large, that's just the issue
you usually end up finding more via just telling people you got a loli-centered server. ends up taking off from there and any future lolicons would be glad to join, you'll eventually know a few people who got their own servers too and such
not like i'm even afraid of getting my server/account terminated, as the tos is exploitable and nothing bad should even happen if you lay low and don't scream "I HAVE A LOLI SERVER LOOK AT ME"
feel welcome to dm me @nitro#4444
Will do. Cheers.
I actually see a lot of them, if you look for a bit probably not that hard to find. People arent that afraid to make loli discord servers