Do you guys know this doujin?
I remember there was this kind of touching doujin that was also a good fap. It was called something like a pedo's perverted dream or something like that, it was a very frank and overly descriptive title.
Anyway it revolved around these two lolicons that get sick of fapping to hentai and decide to kidnap a little girl in the back of their van and film her. Then they quit their jobs and go on a road trip kidnapping lots of little girls and filming them. They know their lives are over and they spend a night talking about how happy this trip has made them as they lay on the hood of the van and look at the stars.

Anyway I think thats the end of it, was only like 30 pages or less. What im wondering is, what the heck happened to this doujin?? I can't find it anywhere anymore and it doesn't help that I don't remember the name. Does anyone recognize this doujin im talking about and remember the name of it? Would help a lot in finding it if knew the name

Well as a reward for reading this far, here's a loli joke:
A little girl keeps coming home every day with a new 5 dollar bill, and her mom says, where did you get that money? She says I got it from a gentleman whose always sitting in the park, he always bets that I cant climb a tree. Her mom says, listen, I don't want you talking to him anymore, he's a pervert and all he wants is to look at your underwear. She says ok mom.

So the next day the little girl comes home with five dollars again, and the mom says, Where did you get that? Didn't I tell you all he wants is to look at your little pink panties?
But the little girl says, "Don't worry mom, I fooled him good! This time, I didn't wear any panties!"
Holy shit that one is good.
Loli Friends is it's name: https://nhentai.net/g/72548/

Quzilax is one of my favorite artists because he does some dark stuff, but he handles it in a very interesting way. He is one of the few artists that really pushes the frontiers of what hentai can be.
Just read this recent doujin by him:
https://nhentai.net/g/227806/

Edit1:
That joke was good.

Edit2:
I basically read almost every doujin with the tag "loli" in nhentai, if you guys want to comission one that you don't remember it's highly likely that I know it.
thanks man, sounds like you read a lot of doujin lol. I usually only read one if it looks interesting or the girl looks cute. I skip a ton of ones that dont catch my attention when im looking for something good.
Maybe I will check out other work from that artist though. It's nice when they can put a realistic story in it and not just instant sex on page 3.

Anyway major thanks im pretty sure I wouldve never found this doujin cause I swear it had a way more up front name like "a ****philes dream" or something like that. Not something vague like loli friends lol.

Thanks for the help! *thumbs up*
omni said:
Thanks for the help! *thumbs up*
My pleasure! I never get to talk about good doujin all that much.

thanks man, sounds like you read a lot of doujin lol. I usually only read one if it looks interesting or the girl looks cute. I skip a ton of ones that dont catch my attention when im looking for something good.
I also did that... Then I read all the interesting ones... Then I read the ones left and found some hidden gems in the way. But now there's almost nothing new to read; I have to check it every day to see if there's something interesting.