Hourly limit?
What is the hourly limit? When does it get reset?
Five posts every 24 hours.
Thanks. I had no idea.
Is that for posts, or comments?
If it's for comments, it's not working as there's someone spamming numerous posts with ad links.
I feel a bit discriminated against. How long is my "time out?" Forever?
I see many others that have posted more than 5 times in one day.
Privileged users and above are not affected by this limit. This will probably change soon.

Edit: It should be 5 comments every 1 hour now.
DMSchmidt said:
Privileged users and above are not affected by this limit.
How does that work? I always found it weird that I was a Privileged user, I just assumed it was the lowest level for some reason, but girlluver is just a Member user.
girlluver said:
I feel a bit discriminated against. How long is my "time out?" Forever?
I see many others that have posted more than 5 times in one day.
Discriminated?... You like several others before and after have spammed the site with soo many useless and random comments that irritated others who come here, it's no surprise that you got demoted.
Lord_Bane said:
Discriminated?... You like several others before and after have spammed the site with soo many useless and random comments that irritated others who come here, it's no surprise that you got demoted.
This is true, but I may admit it's getting better... Or at least I'm getting used to scan a fuck ton of uselessness everyday just to maybe find something remarkable, but I don't think that's the case. When I think spammers the worst ones pop to mind, like Paula and sweetlove. I don't think that girlluver or LoliPopper get to that level, but they, unlike the other spammers, are still here and very active.
Life_isn't_fair said:
How does that work? I always found it weird that I was a Privileged user, I just assumed it was the lowest level for some reason, but girlluver is just a Member user.
By default, new users were given privileged status. I changed this recently and all newly created accounts are now regular members. Users who make too many pointless comments will get demoted.

This is why we can't have nice things.
DMSchmidt said:
By default, new users were given privileged status. I changed this recently and all newly created accounts are now regular members. Users who make too many pointless comments will get demoted.

This is why we can't have nice things.
Oh, that makes sense. I think this is what makes more sense anyway. But I feel you, why couldn't everything be better and not demand such measures. Also, what's the criteria for getting promoted? (I guess it would be a pain in the ass to promote a lot of people.)
Life_isn't_fair said:
Also, what's the criteria for getting promoted? (I guess it would be a pain in the ass to promote a lot of people.)
Same as any other booru. Make good contributions.
May I be allowed to post comments again if I promise not to make more than 5 comments every 24 hours?
girlluver said:
May I be allowed to post comments again if I promise not to make more than 5 comments every 24 hours?
I never banned you from posting comments. It should work for you.
I cannot post a comment.
My posting a comment doesn't work. When I attempt to post a comment I get: "Error - Hourly limit exceeded."
Cool. I can post again. Don't know why I could not before.
DMSchmidt said:

Edit: It should be 5 comments every 1 hour now.
This guy is a new member level user, but can post more than 5 comments every hour. And they're the typical spammy crap comments like many times before.

https://lolibooru.moe/comment/search?query=user%3Abobbare
Lord_Bane said:
This guy is a new member level user, but can post more than 5 comments every hour. And they're the typical spammy crap comments like many times before.

https://lolibooru.moe/comment/search?query=user%3Abobbare
I'm aware of that. Unfortunately, there's a bug that prevents the hourly limit from resetting, so Member accounts are no longer able to comment after reaching it. I've been looking at the MyImouto code, but I have no idea how to fix it yet.