A6e00ed298ef905d463987e743efb481
Err, why does "shaved_pussy" have to be the "bald pussy" tag? If this site is for lolis, wouldn't that tag be pretty much obsolete? I'm not gonna remove it, because it's technically a valid tag, but still.
Fiersome said:
There is a pubic hair tag, not all lolis are bald fella.
Fiersome said:
Ideally, maybe we wouldn't need it. But then again, there are pictures here like in post #96549.
B26b5740dc2e456698e1bddcf5f6855e
Wait... I don't think anyone took a close enough look at her "Breasts"?
89a7e26a0141e8d8c913ea1dbb109818
I'd imagine that water doesn't count as convenient censoring?
Download-preview
Her body looks really strange tbh.
4b7cb59f24316e31d2f7bf086f8ce02f
Should the artist be known as banubeefriends or tetsu? Several doujin sites say tetsu but not other imageboards.
Domestic_Importer said:
Use banubeefriends since that one is more recognized on imageboards.
Domestic_Importer said:
banubeefriends seems to be the name of his blog. He calls himself Tetsu on Pixiv and even on his blog introduces himself as Tetsu.

Edit: Looks like his circle is called BanubeeFriends too.

DMSchmidt said:
So we should use Tetsu then?
Domestic_Importer said:
So we should use Tetsu then?
banubeefriends can work as a circle tag and tetsu as artist.
0b6ecd317a121e511cb10b84060b312a
Fuck sake the tags for these keep getting cut off.
1ceb249d04daecb29045ca2acce380ae
I guess some of the tags got fucked up somehow from grabber.
55efb322f873f858d24937ab55cc9644
I'm using the importer right now btw.
Dc8719ecff0d324e0bbe7b296d10457a
ShizKoE2 said:
Jesus Christ the queue is long.
kek

Should be done in about 8 hours.
DMSchmidt said:
kek

Should be done in about 8 hours.
>8 hours amazing. How did you even find all these haha?
ShizKoE2 said:
>8 hours amazing. How did you even find all these haha?
Farming boorus. Pretty soon, we'll have more posts than we did pre-crash! Or are we past that point already?
DMSchmidt said:
We are already haha.
It's gonna be alot of work having to add sources, parent, and add tags to all those posts.

Also, how long did it take for you to do this? I'd imagine that it took several days to do this without taking a break.
Domestic_Importer said:

The majority of posts should be decently tagged already. Parenting and whatnot should be done if you happen to find posts that require them.

It didn't actually take too long to do this. You just need good download/upload speeds and figure out a good way to automate the process. This collection was created a month ago and it should be dated by now though.
6ef3b337658a96bbfeeeecffe58fd0aa
I'm not sure if this is cute or disturbing.
I find it cute, if I can look past the creepy mouths.
Oh right, these things. I saw a pic of one of these eldritch abominations on gelbooru once.