55efb322f873f858d24937ab55cc9644
I'm using the importer right now btw.
Dc8719ecff0d324e0bbe7b296d10457a
ShizKoE2 said:
Jesus Christ the queue is long.
kek

Should be done in about 8 hours.
DMSchmidt said:
kek

Should be done in about 8 hours.
>8 hours amazing. How did you even find all these haha?
ShizKoE2 said:
>8 hours amazing. How did you even find all these haha?
Farming boorus. Pretty soon, we'll have more posts than we did pre-crash! Or are we past that point already?
DMSchmidt said:
We are already haha.
It's gonna be alot of work having to add sources, parent, and add tags to all those posts.

Also, how long did it take for you to do this? I'd imagine that it took several days to do this without taking a break.
Domestic_Importer said:

The majority of posts should be decently tagged already. Parenting and whatnot should be done if you happen to find posts that require them.

It didn't actually take too long to do this. You just need good download/upload speeds and figure out a good way to automate the process. This collection was created a month ago and it should be dated by now though.
6ef3b337658a96bbfeeeecffe58fd0aa
I'm not sure if this is cute or disturbing.
I find it cute, if I can look past the creepy mouths.
Oh right, these things. I saw a pic of one of these eldritch abominations on gelbooru once.
98a7771cd4a25a1148ed84dfedab9ba7
Why is the corndog pink? I don't think that's a corndog...
Turbotowns said:
Why is the corndog pink? I don't think that's a corndog...
Japanese people think this "American-dog" really.
If cheap is sometimes the material used is fish sausage. Fish sausage is pink.
F428e81c52a0c270f82aa069af206576
Fish Girl?!? Isn't that a mermaid?
955b49b54a4d11db050d0066af2b2431
Dude, y'gotta get yourself checked out, your arm's kinda... purple.
306def0ed77520a5fa7cd05316d51fd1
Dammit, the girl is cute, but the guy there... *sigh*
F8bdcac72b8f85b9aee424461bb687c9
Such a cutie! Stuffing her face, getting plumper and plumper~ Hah~ <3
6b47fe94fb06eb44309bd28ffea34c30
Sorry, I forgot to add them to a rating e folder
Ohhh, that's pussy's SO PLUMP!
E4e5156e8d8e44c0d59e68848eae2829
This was in the queue for some reason decided to upload it to see what it was, but I guess i'll have to delete it. Unless this can be considered Oppai Loli.
Her face DOES remind me of lolis, so I guess we could.
I checked pixiv, and the artist tagged it Loli large breasts
"Yaia the younger sister of Intimacy"

Her serif is all character Hiragana. This is a feature of the person who receives the primary education of pre-school children and first level. Official of the author has designed the Loli girl.

Don't FEAR the Oppai.