B4eb110e5a44b8122acb2b060495c102
By god this picture is adorable!
93fdd9cec2fd072fde20bc892482e4a2
Wish I knew how to get a 9 in the file name automatically using grabber though. But these seem to be fine, since I'm using %artist% %copyright% %character% %general% %ext%.

I also for the record wish I knew how to remove loli from the file name automatically and have it not repeat tags for some reason.
ShizKoE2 said:

You can do this by editing the file name description and in the options to ignore tags.

You can try using my settings. I already have a bunch of useless tags ignored. Just replace your settings.ini file. (backup your original first)

DMSchmidt said:

I have no idea where to put all this stuff, haha.
ShizKoE2 said:
I have no idea where to put all this stuff, haha.
In your grabber directory. Replace settings.ini.
DMSchmidt said:
In your grabber directory. Replace settings.ini.
Ohh sorry, I'm a dumbass. Do I edit it on the gelbooru one?
5401b1a833fa02013673e26c26e62caa
9025282d1934c3f20b0a723fc9696e65
this is fucking amazing holy shit
956f11b08b49cd8e02284c7a884c05c3
Try to not upload samples as they are smaller than the original.
Ec8ee0c9257ef2e834d5db1ed1b56221
exactly what I mean ... now it just seems to be done on purpose. >.>
Deleted-preview
Date Apr 19, 2016 User acidinflux Rating Explicit Score 0
If there was loli content present acidinflux, than it would be allowed.
If you want to upload Shota go to a booru that's about Shota.
Deleted-preview
Date Apr 13, 2016 User DMSchmidt Rating Explicit Score 1 Hidden 2
F50f4c57098f9633e26f9c728d03f7ef
The little popsicle up her butt's sooo cute! X3
1a331915af47252f9e273a6f4ff7eb6f
Come on now Kosura, "stopuploadingcrap"? "tag_as_censored"? Is that really necessary? Tag vandalism doesn't seem like something you do.
Domestic_Importer said:
then start tagging it yourself so I don't keep seeing it.
I'm lowering myself to the level of the uploader, maybe this way they'll understand.

Tags are true and correct tho.

I'm actually a really easy going guy, but this really bothers me. I've tried explaining it in the past but most peeps on here act like childs themselves. So I guess I'll have to lower myself to their level if I want to get stuff done
kosura said:
then start tagging it yourself so I don't keep seeing it..
Well mistakes happen, but if you don't want to see it, than just correct it so you don't see it again. Vandalism isn't the answer my friend.

Edit: It would also be a good idea to remove the "stop_censorship" "stopuploadingcrap" and "tag_as_cennsored" tags you added to posts on Gelbooru before another user (or a moderator) notices it, investigate, and send you a warning.
Does anyone have a pictures of a little girl in a big washing machine, passing through entire washing process?
Domestic_Importer said:

Oh, I don't care about warnings or anything. They'll eventually figure it out on their own XD
I'm only really active on here. Just here do I comment and interract with peeps a bit.

Eitherway as I said before I block it so that I DON'T SEE IT. It's not up to me to tag it as such.