66112a32caa11793eb6ccb6337ad6461
1. Dat Ass!
2. Why's the "A" crossed out?
703dd9e0cd275b8ed087f84da6d94200
Does anyone have a pictures of a little girl in a big washing machine, passing through entire washing process?
marejin said:
Please don't start spamming again.
1a99e787b5804d0eba4dafc4acc64b67
B1b1a98039bcaa929ef2c108f05fa77c
It would be better not to spam, so it wouldn't have to come to account blocking.
Domestic_Importer said:
making a new account really isn't that big of a deal.

DMSchmidt said:
It is not obligatory for anyone to tag a post with censored or any other tag (with a few exceptions). As long as you follow the tagging gudelines, you may actually put as little tags as possible.
you might want to add some lines to that "tagging guidlines" then (and maybe spell it correct). Cuz tags I listed are things people often blacklist for multiple reasons. One of those reasons for some is that it can be mentally scarring. So think before you post your crap or don't post it at all, if you can't put simple tags like that.
Those are the 'major' tags while things that specify something like kneesocks for example are just extra's.
It's dissapointing how little you care about the people on here.
kosura said:
making a new account really isn't that big of a deal.

you might want to add some lines to that "tagging guidlines" then (and maybe spell it correct). Cuz tags I listed are things people often blacklist for multiple reasons. One of those reasons for some is that it can be mentally scaring. So think before you post your crap or don't post it at all, if you can't put simple tags like that.
It's dissapointing how little you care about the people on here.
If you can't even be bothered to read the guidelines, then there's nothing to discuss anymore. Just don't spam or you will be banned, and even IP range blocked if it comes to that.
DMSchmidt said:
my IP changes every 30 minutes so goodluck with that XD
And as I said, you might want to add some lines to that guideline.
kosura said:
my IP changes every 30 minutes so goodluck with that XD
And as I said, you might want to add some lines to that guideline.
I guess you don't know what an IP range is. Good luck avoiding that.
DMSchmidt said:
I guess you don't know what an IP range is. Good luck avoiding that.
Don't worry, I know what that is and trust me it doesn't change a thing. I have reason to why I do things like that, in case you're curious it has something to do with not getting tracked by certain people.
But that aside I don't see why that would be anything you'd need to do. If you had some standards you wouldn't even have any censored crap to upload and if you weren't as lazy as you are you could easily put in the tag as well.
But you prefer to throw threats that won't actually change anything instead of just being a decent mod/admin as you should be.
7cb51ab45eb1a0030e13355879bbc56c
plz put censored when censored.
There's a reason to why people blacklist tags. Not for them to edit them.
A tag like this should be the first one placed >.>
kosura said:
plz put censored when censored.
There's a reason to why people blacklist tags. Not for them to edit them.
A tag like this should be the first one placed >.>
Lol shut up you faggot.
ShizKoE2 said:
Lol shut up you faggot.
It's not because you like to dig below the barrel that others do so as well.
Have some basic manners and don't act like a child, thank you ^^
0d36bb2b838294154d035d7c81dbb6a0
thats pretty brutal. and specific. never seen a "barbed wire" tag on any of these sites before O_o
Great trap, gives me some ideas, hmmm, muahahaha... >:D
Ef2520ce97dbdc0ca763b7a16a3c03c0
9b93ac12e1a109f11fd4f4e8da726544
Chibi lolis always seem to be unappreciated.
Fbeef7d5db0ef8ad423e47789d613086
i didnt know roll had hover capabilities :D
2a858c9296171634b6c251c4180b8fbc
i wish i had found this so long ago...