Fd821e542380cfc508b04be3338fe9d1 
Is electrostimulation a valid tag?
Turbotowns said:
Is electrostimulation a valid tag?
Yes it's valid.
08688a6d3f50aba23cbfc7ffe9f3118a 
out of curiosity, wtf is she from? I've seen so many posts on her from her but can't find out what she's from. And looking up Mushiking and alike brings me to an arcade game with insects ... not that I'm to disappointed about that but still
kosura said:
out of curiosity, wtf is she from? I've seen so many posts on her from her but can't find out what she's from. And looking up Mushiking and alike brings me to an arcade game with insects ... not that I'm to disappointed about that but still
I can't find a website other than Pixiv that mentions or has any info about her. But according to Pixiv's wiki, she's a rival character from mushiking: the king of beetles.
Lord_Bane said:
I can't find a website other than Pixiv that mentions or has any info about her. But according to Pixiv's wiki, she's a rival character from mushiking: the king of beetles.
So I guess I was finding the right thing after all ... strange cuz Mushiking: the king of beetles is pretty old and wasn't all that popular either, to see things from it now doesn't make much sense. Unless it got something new and people are actually excited for it.
Looks like she is from the arcade game 新甲虫王者ムシキング (Shinkouchuu Ouja Mushiking) by Sega.

According to the official website (http://mushiking.com), the game started service in 2015. So yeah, it's kind of weird how only now we're getting all this fan art.
From the pixiv entry for 加賀美ティナ:
突然のブーム

このキャラクター自体は2015年から登場しており、特に話題になることもなかった。
しかし「超神化2弾(2017/9/26)」よって機は訪れることに…

この超神化2弾で「マジンフォーム」という簡単に言うと強大な力に溺れてしまったキャラクター(魔神化)が登場したのだが、ティナの魔神化した姿は顔にハートのような模様が浮かび上がるというものであった

もともとのキャラ設定が小悪魔系なこともあってか魔神化ティナはどう見ても淫紋を刻まれて闇堕ちした姿にしか見えず、またご丁寧にもキャラに添えられているセリフが「またやられにきたの?」と意味深にもほどがあるもので…

その結果瞬く間にティナの設定とイラストがネットを駆け巡り、2年間で10件しかなかったイラスト投稿が3日で50件を突破した(なおほとんどがロリビッチ系R-18)
There's more than one game for the franchise. 超神化2弾 is less than a month old. While this character did appear in the previous game, there was little interest in her. However, in this new game, her Majin form characterized by those marks on her face made her popular.
Zolxys said:
There's more than one game for the franchise. 超神化2弾 is less than a month old. While this character did appear in the previous game, there was little interest in her. However, in this new game, her Majin form characterized by those marks on her face made her popular.
oh, well that makes a bit more sense.
I did say if there's something new from it I'd understand it more XD
Tbh at first I thought it was from either a hentai or an eroge because I saw "nothing" but lewd stuff.
Bbabe6af653880536bf1b80eadf74814 
I don't get why the Japanese are going crazy for Azur Lane. Is nothing more than a Kantai Collection chinese rip-off.
Deleted-preview 
resets at 1:15 and if you skip beyond that point it says "video couldn't be decoded"
commented39 said:
resets at 1:15 and if you skip beyond that point it says "video couldn't be decoded"
Looks like the file didn't upload correctly. Check post #160296 for a proper version.
5c4c8d7a1fbf21fe840420ec042e8de5 
070f9c9d26359e19d432d3b3cdcc39a2 
That's it sweetheart, keep going
9879ade09ce3e0c8cf3ff41b8f9fcb8b 
Sarah oh Sarah the situations you get into...
3b97edd78ab2c7ba29182de18afabd21 
B65a2a59efc07883b07dd84b64790a53 
You have a cute butt Bonnie I want to strip you naked and lick your darn cute loli pussy and get you pregnant so you can give birth to your babies
93dc180cd5e27f8292502380b990bebd